• Officer advised of a non-injury accident at a North Countyline Street location at 1:07 p.m.
• Caller reported someone has taken money and a birthday card from her room at a Columbus Avenue location.
• Caller advised that a female subject advised she stole a bike at a River Street location.
• Complainant reported a breaking and entering at an East Fourth Street location.
• An East Culbertson Street resident advised someone kicked in their door.
• Complainant advised of a canine running around near West Center Street. Officer advised unable to locate.
• Complainant reported they were attacked by a canine at an East Lytle Street location. Officer advised complainant was not bitten, rather, jumped on her and scratched her; advised dog warden was en route.
• Caller advised her father was repeatedly receiving phone calls from a subject advising he won a clearing house and needed to pay money to get it. Dispatch advised the number came back to a Jamaican number landline.
• Complainant advised of a male subject standing and watching kids at a Beier Drive location.
• Caller advised her son was hit by another juvenile at a Walnut Street location. Officer advised the juvenile was released to a relative.
• Caller advised of juveniles running into traffic on North Countyline Street location. Officer advised unable to locate.
• Caller advised she left her purse at a West High Street location, went back to get it and subjects told her they have video of her taking it. Officer advised the incident is under investigation.
• Subject advised two operator’s licenses were left at a Sandsusky Street location.
• An East Center Street complainant advised of loud music in the area; advised they always do that. Officer advised the music could be heard from more than 100 feet away.
• EMS transported one subject with low blood sugar from the 20 block of Christopher Drive to ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital at 4:01 a.m.
• At 11:08 a.m., EMS responded to the 400 block of West Ridge Drive for a subject who fell and couldn’t get up.
• EMS was requested to the 700 block of Columbus Avenue for an ill female subject at 5:12 p.m.
• EMS responded to the 20 block of Christopher Drive at 11:52 p.m. for a subject with respiratory distress.
• Deputy issued a citation for ATV in roadway following a report of a 4-wheeler accident at a West County Road 61 location.
• Caller advised of a female subject walking westbound on Ohio 18 going door to door trying to sell some type of cleaning agent; advised she also indicates her vehicle is down the road with a flat tire.
• Complainant advised there were coon hunters hunting in the woods behind his West Township Road 156 residence without permission from him.
- The Docket
- Member Service