• Caller reported a private-property crash at 10:22 a.m. at a James Marie Court location.
• Officer advised of a non-injury, private-property accident at 1:07 p.m. at a location in the 600 block of North Countyline Street.
• Gilberto Hernandez, 48, 717 Lynn St., was brought down on a committal from court.
• A citation was issued for a red light violation following a traffic stop at Taft Boulevard and South Main Street.
• Officer issued a citation for driving under suspension following a traffic stop and Lynn and Sandusky streets.
• Officer a issued a citation for no operator’s license following a traffic stop at North Union and West Culbertson streets.
• Officer issued citations for driving under OVI suspension following a traffic stop at a South Springville Avenue location.
• A South Union Street caller reported someone attempted to break into her basement. Officer advised a bike was taken.
• Caller reported an abandoned dog at a Francis Avenue location. Dog was impounded.
• Employee of a Spruce Street location reported someone may have tried to sell items that were from the railroad. Under investigation.
• Caller reported two small children playing on the railroad tracks near East Fremont Street, advised she asked them to get off and they refused. Officer was unable to locate.
• Complainant reported a semi pulled in front of her and lost part of its load on South Countyline Street and kept on going. Officer checked the area and all was clear.
• Complainant requested an officer for possible drugs in one of the bathrooms of a North Main Street restaurant. Officer advised seeds and stems were found in a toilet, manager would handle it internally.
• A North Main Street caller reported adults giving cigarettes to juveniles. Subjects denied incident.
• Complainant reported two females going door-to-door near the intersection of East Sixth and South Poplar streets. Officer advised he spoke to five employees of Just Energy, advised them they need a permit.
• A Lynn Street caller reported a young boy at her residence is lost. Officer advised juvenile was taken back to uncle’s, advised he issued multiple warnings.
• Caller reported people lying in a Sycamore Street yard and shining flashlights at a house.
• An East Lytle Street caller reported a bike dumped in weeds next to an alley.
• Employee of a Columbus Avenue location requested EMS at 11:50 a.m. for transport to the hospital.
• Richard R. Ticey was arrested for possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia following a traffic stop at East Lytle Street and U.S. 23.
• Deputy issued a citation for driving under suspension following a traffic stop at East Lytle Street and U.S. 23.
• A Fostoria resident reported he had a pressure wash and drill stolen from his Township Road 131 campsite.
- The Docket
- Member Service