• Complainant reported a fender-bender outside of a Perry Street location at 11:23 a.m.
• Caller reported a non-injury accident at 11:28 a.m. at the intersection of North Union and West North streets.
• Justin C. Vanhoose, 23, Fostoria, was arrested on a warrant out of Seneca County.
• Officer issued a citation for expired plates following a traffic stop at an Anderson Avenue location.
• A Cory Street caller reported the validation sticker on his vehicle was stolen.
• Complainant reported his teenage son attempted to steal from Dollar General. Officer spoke to the juvenile and parent.
• A Woodward Avenue caller reported she thinks her bay window has been vandalized overnight. Officer advised front bay window was smashed with a rock.
• An East North Street caller reported three subjects threw a fast-food bag into his yard and said they were going to get more food and throw it in other yards.
• Caller reported an older dog with tags and a hurt foot at a location near the intersection of West Tiffin and South Countyline streets. Officer unable to locate.
• A Stoner Road caller reported she had a teenage female with her who advised she could not get into her home and who pointed to Jones Road. Officer was unable to locate.
• A Walnut Street caller reported what sounded like a shotgun blast in the area. Officer checked the area and was unable to locate.
• A Woodward Avenue caller reported he heard glass break and saw teenagers flee the area. Officer checked the area and was unable to locate any damage to a vehicle.
• City employee reported two dogs running loose at a Van Buren Street location. Officer advised the dogs were released to the owner.
• Complainant came on station and reported a vehicle is blocking her South Main Street driveway. Officer advised the vehicle is being moved by the owner.
• An East Eagle Street caller reported juveniles on four-wheelers tearing up the lot. Officer made contact with the subjects and advised them of complaint.
• Complainant reported her boyfriend will not let her into their Beier Drive apartment to get her belongings. Officer advised complainant is in the apartment, no need for standby.
• Complainant reported two small children in the roadway at Sycamore Street, advised she almost hit the children. Officer advised babysitter of complaint, children are inside.
• Caller reported dogs barking all day at a North Main Street residence. Officer advised dogs were heard barking, but he was unable to make contact with the residents of the home.
• Complainant reported a dog barking all day at a McLean Street location.
• A South Main Street caller reported juveniles tried to enter his home by jimmying the door and trying to go through the window fled to a Hale Street home. When his wife confronted the parents, they didn’t seem to care. Officer spoke to parent of juvenile who said her son has ADHD which makes him do things he is not supposed to. Officer advised there would be charges if anything else happens.
• Squad requested at 12:05 a.m. for a male having a heart attack at a location in the 700 block of Park Avenue.
• Wood County Sheriff’s Office transfered an EMS call at 6:45 a.m. for a subject who might pass out in the 200 block of West Center Street.
• EMS transported one subject to ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital at 12:37 a.m. from the 400 block of South Main Street following a report an assault. Officer advised the victim was unwilling to file charges.
• EMS transported one subject to ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital from the 300 block of North Main Street at 2:14 a.m. following a report of a fight. Officer advised no charges were filed. No further information was available.
• 9-1-1 call at 1:59 p.m., EMS requested to a location in the 800 block of Woodward Avenue for a female having seizures.
• EMS requested to a North Countyline Street location at 3:50 p.m. by an off-duty police officer for an injured juvenile.
• 9-1-1 call at 7:02 p.m., EMS requested to a location in the 700 block of Stinchcomb Drive for an elderly female with back pain who cannot get out of bed.
• 9-1-1 call at 7:24 p.m., EMS request to an apartment complex in the 1200 block of Sandusky Street for an elderly male with trouble breathing.
• Caller reported someone tore up the parking lot at a West County Road 28 location; requested a deputy take a look at it.
• Complainant reported it appeared someone broke into her North County Road 31 home.
- The Docket
- Member Service