• Caller advised of a private property crash at 9:08 p.m. at 300-block of West Lytle Street.
• Officer advised he issued a citation for driving under suspension following a traffic stop at Buckley Street.
• Officer issued a citation for speeding following a traffic stop at a Sandusky Street location.
• An East Sixth Street caller requested an officer for a subject who was trying to con her out of money.
• A West Fremont Street caller advised she just caught three subjects going through her vehicle, advised they then fled on foot. Officer advised he checked the area.
• Complainant advised of a vehicle swerving all over the road near Columbus Avenue and East Lytle Street. Officer advised driver was having problems with the vehicle.
• Officer advised he was out with a loose pit bull at East Tiffin and South Cadwallader streets, advised owner of possible citation if the dog got loose again.
• 9-1-1 call at 10:25 a.m., EMS requested to a location in the 500-block of South Union Street for a female who has fallen and needs assistance getting up.
• 9-1-1 call at 11:02 a.m., EMS requested to a location in the 100-block of West Lytle Street for an elderly diabetic male.
• 9-1-1 call at 11:27 a.m., EMS requested to a location in the 200-block of Perry Street for a teenage boy who wrecked his bike and banged his head. Officer advised parent transporting child to hospital in personal vehicle.
• Deputy advised he issued a citation for driving on a closed road following a traffic stop at a West Ohio 12 location.
- The Docket
- Member Service