• James H. Johnston Jr., 21, Findlay, was arrested for failure to appear.
• Stacey Graham, 47, 1229 Perrysburg Rd., Apt. Q, was arrested for failure to appear.
• Tiffany M. Magnus, 28, 1558 W. CR 38, was arrested for possession of drugs following a traffic stop on Westhaven Drive.
• Officer advised one was placed into custody following a traffic stop at Columbus Avenue and South Town Street.
• Complainant reported two chairs and a table stolen from the front porch of her College Avenue residence.
• A South Main Street caller reported she had a breaking and entering at her residence since Sunday. Under investigation.
• A West Fremont Street caller reported he just caught two youth trying to get into his van.
• A Bannister Street caller requested an officer due to her husband being intoxicated. Officer advised he is not intoxicated, couple just not getting along.
• 9-1-1 call, complainant reported a small dog running loose at a location near the intersection of East Center and South Town streets.
• Caller reported a fight at a Peeler Drive location. Officer advised both parties were separated.
• Bannister Street caller reported the neighbor’s dog is loose, came after her dogs, then the neighbors put the dog in a vehicle without windows down. Dog is at home, owner warned.
• A West Lytle Street caller reported one of her clients advised her sister slapped her in the face and pulled her hair.
• Complainant reported her neighbor is at work and the neighbor’s ex-girlfriend is at the Summit Street house trying to get in, advised she is not supposed to be there. Subject told officer she had permission to be there, advised she was retrieving a comforter from the location.
• Complainant requested to speak to an officer regarding her juvenile son being unruly. Officer told juvenile he will mind his manners and behave.
• Complainant came on station requesting to speak to an officer regarding her mother.
• Complainant reported a suspicious male in the street at East Lytle Street and South U.S. 23 who is walking back and forth. Officer unable to locate.
• Caller reported a young male in the area of Gormley Street and South Springville Avenue who was walking and took something out of a bag and put it in the front of his pants, advised it appeared to be a gun. Subject told officer he had a miniature baseball bat, but does not have it now.
• Complainant reported two males pounding on windows and doors of a downstairs McDougal Street apartment, advised they took the air conditioner out of the window and can hear children screaming. Officer advised subject lives there and was locked outside. Removed air conditioner so he could get inside, no children at the residence.
• A Northview Drive caller reported a male on a bicycle rode by and hit her car. Officer advised male will take care of it on his own.
• A Sandusky Street caller reported a vehicle with an intoxicated driver. Officer unable to locate.
• Complainant came on station stating her boyfriend was pulled over and brought on station and has articles she cannot locate. Officer advised articles were located.
• Squad requested at 12:21 a.m. for a female who allegedly took three bottles of pills in the 600 block of Fifth Avenue.
• Caller reported a female at a location in the 500 block of Stearns Road with diabetic issues needing transport at 12:29 p.m.
• Squad requested at 1:50 p.m. for an elderly female who fell at a location in the 500 block of Plaza Drive.
• 9-1-1 transfer call from Wood County at 2:45 p.m., EMS requested to the 500 block of Stinchcomb Drive for an elderly female with difficulty breathing.
• Squad requested to a location in the 20 block of Christopher Drive at 11:35 p.m. for a nose bleed.
• Caller reported someone was in their West Township Road 41 residence and threw stuff around; appeared to be no forced entry and nothing missing; advised someone saw a vehicle leave the residence and has a vehicle description.
• Caller reported a male walking in the middle of the roadway on West U.S. 224 near South Township Road 113; advised he had to swerve to miss him. Deputy advised the subject was not intoxicated; dropped him off at location.
• Caller reported they struck a deer at West Ohio 12 and North Ohio 635.
- The Docket
- Member Service