• Anthony L. Armstrong, 26, 114 N. Countyline St., turned himself in on a warrant from Fostoria-Tiffin Municipal Court.
• Larry A. Tucker, 42, 110 S. Poplar St., was arrested and being held on a bond.
• Roman Miguel Arana, 20, 2473 Fostoria Rd., was arrested for resisting arrest and obstruction.
• Jordan Lamarr Settles, 19, 231 Bannister St., was arrested for obstruction.
• Jerediah R. Morton, 26, 737 Independence Ave., was arrested for domestic violence.
• Officer issued a citation for an expired license following a traffic stop at a North Countyline Street location.
• Officer issued a citation following a report of a non-injury accident at North Countyline and Summit streets.
• Officer issued a citation for a seat belt violation at South Poplar and East South streets.
• Complainant reported he was painting in his garage at a Liberty Street location and left the door open to let the fumes escape and his extension cords were taken.
• Complainant advised of a loud bang in the area of Stinchcomb Drive; advised it might have been a vehicle hitting something. Officer advised he checked the entire area and there was no damage to the building and no vehicles out and about.
• Complainant advised of loud music coming from a vehicle at a West Ridge Road location. Officer advised a residence was getting the roof redone and they roofers had a radio on; advised they were moving the radio. Another call indicated the music was very loud. Officer advised he could hear the workers talking over the radio.
• Caller advised of a dog barking at a Lincoln Avenue location; advised it had been barking all day long. Officer advised subject of complaint; advised she would bring the dog inside.
• Complainant requested an officer for an unruly juvenile who left. Officer advised the juvenile was walking home upon his arrival; advised parents of options.
• EMS was requested for an elderly male in respiratory distress and a fractured rib at 11:36 a.m. in the 300 block of Thomas Street.
• EMS was requested to the 800 block of Spruce Street at 8:02 p.m. for a possible overdose.
- The Docket
- Member Service