• Caller reported a private property accident at an East Lytle Street location at 1:50 p.m.
• Two juveniles were taken into custody for a curfew violation.
• Chaz E. Settles, 32, 258 E. Sixth St., was brought down on a committal from court.
• Officer issued a citation for OMVI following a traffic stop at a Findlay Street location.
• Officer issued a seatbelt citation following a traffic stop at a Sandusky Street location.
• Officer issued a citation for speeding following a traffic stop at a Sandusky Street location.
• Complainant came on station and reported someone got into his unlocked vehicle and stole CDs and prescription pills at a West High Street location.
• Caller reported the door to a Perry Street business is wide open. Officer advised he spoke to owner who got home late, advised it was possibly left open by accident, nothing was taken.
• Complainant reported a broken window at an abandoned house at a West Center Street location, thinks someone might have broken in. Officer advised back window was broken, it appeared someone tried to make it in. Officer cleared the residence and re-secured it.
• Owner of a Lynn Street location reported squatters on the property. Officer advised subjects will be gathering belongings and leaving that afternoon.
• Caller reported a property dispute at a North Countyline Street location.
• Safety Service Director Allyson Murray reported someone tried to break into an East Culbertson Street location. Officer advised of scratches on door, no forced entry.
• A Cherry Street caller reported being threatened by a neighbor, requested to speak to an officer.
• Employee of a North Countyline Street store reported two individuals going through a dumpster and removing items. Officer advised subjects were not allowed back.
• Complainant reported her teenage daughter refused to listen to her at Van Buren and North Vine streets. Officer advised mother has juvenile and is handling the situation.
• 9-1-1 call reported a vehicle driving recklessly heading into Fostoria from Arcadia. Officer was unable to locate.
• Complainant reported three small juveniles walking northbound on Perrysburg Road with no adults around. Officer unable to locate.
• 9-1-1 call, complainant reported two males at an altercation at a South Main Street residence. Officer advised it was a dispute between neighbors.
• An East Tiffin Street caller reported a female on her property was refusing to leave. Officer advised female that, if she returns to the location, she will be arrested for criminal trespass.
• Female reported she lives near an alley on East Lytle Street and an intoxicated male was taunting her dogs. Officer advised he checked the area and was unable to locate.
• EMS was requested at 12:19 a.m. for a young male who was passed out at a location in the 400 block of West Lytle Street.
• Female requested a squad at 1 a.m. to a location in the 1500 block of North Countyline Street for a possible stroke.
• 9-1-1 call at 1:59 p.m., EMS request for an elderly male at an East Sixth Street location.
• Wood County requested EMS at 2:55 p.m. for a male with severe stomach pains at a location in the 1000 block of Carrie Lane.
• 9-1-1 call at 3:38 p.m., EMS request for a female with low blood sugar in the 500 block of Bulger Avenue.
• EMS request at 5:52 p.m. to a location in the 100 block of Lewis Street for a female with chest pains and numbness in arms.
• Caller reported four subjects were vandalizing a bathroom at a West Ohio 18 location. Deputy advised there were four juveniles playing in the bathroom; advised no damage; advised them of noise complaint.
• Caller reported a male walking west on East Ohio 18 stumbled into the ditch and sat down. Deputy advised it was the same subject he checked on earlier; advised he wanted to continue walking.
• Caller reported a male walking along Ohio 18; advised he is difficult to see. Deputy advised the subject was not impaired in any way; advised he had food and supplies and was walking across the country.
• Complainant reported they were in the process of moving out of their West Ohio 18 residence and when they went back to get some items from the residence, a male was there and refused to let them inside; requested a deputy.
- The Docket
- Member Service