• Martine G. Guitterrez, was arrested for “using weapons while intoxicated” following an incident at a South Poplar Street residence.
• Officer advised a citation was pending for the owner of a vehicle driving with no valid operator’s license.
• Officer issued a citation for a red light violation following a traffic stop at the intersection of South Main Street and Taft Boulevard.
• A South Poplar Street caller reported loud music behind a South Poplar Street location. Officer advised subjects to keep it down.
• Complainant reported a female inside a vehicle at Reservoir 5 smoking illegal substances and having sex with subjects in the vehicle. Officer was unable to locate.
• A North Poplar Street caller reported a suspicious vehicle behind an alley. Officer advised vehicle was gone upon arrival.
• A North Countyline Street caller reported someone was knocking on his door, requested an officer to check the area. Officer was unable to locate any subjects in the area.
• Findlay PD requested an officer to locate the homeowner of a Burnham Drive location and have them contact Findlay PD. Officer advised message was delivered.
• F-Tower reported two juveniles playing on the tracks at South Main Street. Officer was unable to locate.
• Complainant came on station, requested to speak to an officer about a situation.
• Complainant reported a possible domestic violence at an East Fremont Street location.
• Officer advised an incident is under investigation regarding a possible falsified ID following a traffic stop at a West High Street location.
• An East South Street caller reported a vehicle partially blocking her driveway and making it difficult to get in and out.
• A North Countyline Street caller reported subjects dropped a vehicle off at the location and left on foot. Officer advised vehicle was moved, keys at station until driver is sober enough to pick it up.
• Female caller reported she found a cell phone at Starr Avenue and McDougal Street and brought it into station. Officer advised phone was returned.
• Subject came on station, requested to speak to an officer regarding her daughter’s issues when she returns from her father’s home. Officer advised subjects alleged the child was not being properly cared for.
• A South Poplar Street caller reported he is being harassed by neighbors.
• A McDougal Street caller reported a subject making inappropriate comments to her daughter.
• Complainant reported he smells something burning at his Peeler Drive residence, fire division notified.
• An East Crocker Street caller reported her son is intoxicated outside the residence. Officer advised, upon arrival, subject was inside the residence cooking food, “annoying mom and sister,” advised now in bed.
• Complainant reported females arguing at a Williston Avenue location. Officer advised he knocked for several minutes, no answer but saw lights on.
• Caller reported the smell of natural gas near a Perry Street location at 2:32 a.m., advised fire division.
• Employee of a Christopher Drive location requested EMS at 10:11 a.m. for an elderly subject with a high fever.
• 9-1-1 call at 12:23 p.m. Employee of a Columbus Avenue location requested EMS for an elderly female.
• Seneca County Sheriff’s Office requested a squad for an ill female at 6:09 p.m.
• A North Township Road 47 caller reported her husband backed his tractor into a utility pole and damaged it, advised of no damage to the tractor.
• A Columbus Avenue caller reported she bought an RV from her neighbors two years ago, advised when she went to use it today, neighbors had moved it back to their yard and denied she ever bought it.
• Subject came on station, reported someone had their cell phones turned off and added two smart phones to their plan instead, advised Verizon requested to make a report on file.
• A West Oak Street caller reported they are sitting by a bonfire and believe they heard a gunshot coming from the County Road 7 area. Deputy advised he was unable to locate.
• Caller reported a railroad crossing west of a West Township Road 84 location has been blocked since last night.
• A South U.S. 23 caller asked deputies to locate four-wheelers that have been riding around the property. Deputy advised he was unable to locate.
• Caller reported a heated argument between a father and son at a West Axline Street residence, advised they went out to fight but are now back inside the residence, advised the father had been drinking.
• A West Ohio 18 caller reported a male who came to her door requesting help because he ran out of gas down the road west of this address, advised when she denied him entry into the home and said she would call for help, he said he would figure something out.
• A West Axline Street caller reported she was hearing fireworks, requested a deputy to come check it out. Deputy advised he was unable to locate.
- The Docket
- Member Service