• Courtney M. Aryee, 23, 227 E. Center St., Apt. C, was arrested for domestic violence.
• Samuel N. Aryee, 20, 227 E. Center St., Apt. C, was arrested for domestic violence.
• Officer issued a citation for speeding following a traffic stop at a Sandusky Street location.
• A West Corporate Drive caller advised they caught a snake that does not look like anything from the area, advised they get product from Texas and Colorado. Officer advised reptile was put in plastic container and taped solid.
• A West Culbertson Street caller advised a neighbor is yelling obscenities at him. Officer advised complainant did not want neighbor’s parking in driveway, advised vehicles have been moved.
• Complainant came on station and advised he owns a West Culbertson Street property, advised of debris on property so people could not park in driveway. Officer advised debris was removed.
• A North Caples Street caller advised a female threatened her.
• Caller advised of a mattress in the roadway at Mid-Block and CSX railroad tracks. Officer advised item was removed by owner.
• A South Countyline Street caller advised of a disturbance between two females. Officer advised a subject would be leaving.
• An East Fourth Street caller advised of an intoxicated female lying by a vehicle. Officer advised there were no signs of impairment.
• Emergency room requested an officer as a patient was fighting with staff and demanding to leave, patient said to be highly intoxicated. Officer advised patient to stay at emergency room.
• Caller reported a large orange cone in the middle of the roadway outside a West Lytle Street business. Officer advised two cones were picked up.
• A North Countyline Street caller advised her ex-boyfriend was at the location, pounding on the door and waking up her children, advised when she asked him to leave he reportedly broke her cell phone, advised he apparently fled on foot. Officer advised charges are to be filed.
• EMS request at 7:20 a.m. for an ill woman in the 400-block of West Lytle Street.
• Squad requested at 4:43 p.m. for an elderly male with difficulty breathing at a location in the 100-block of East Crocker Street.
• Squad requested at 6:42 p.m. for an ill female at a location in the 400-block of South Town Street.
• Squad requested at 9:52 p.m. to a location in the 20-block of Christopher Drive for a female who fell.
• Squad requested at 10:54 p.m. for an intoxicated female who fell and struck her head in the 200-block of Seneca Avenue.
• Caller advised there was someone in their West County Road 30 residence while they slept; advised they had the subject on video.
• Complainant came on station to talk about a littering problem.
• A North Township Road 63 complainant advised she was receiving harassing phone calls and text messages.
- The Docket
- Member Service