• Joseph James Lee, 33, 811 S. Wood St., was arrested for domestic violence.
• Officer issued a citation for speed following a traffic stop at a Sandusky Street location.
• Officer issued a citation for speed following a traffic stop at a South Springville Avenue location.
• Officer issued a citation for fictitious plates and a minor misdemeanor for possession of marijuana following a traffic stop at a North Countyline Street location.
• Complainant advised that someone was using her identity.
• Complainant advised her car was broken into while at a West High Street residence.
• A Westhaven Drive resident advised her residence was toilet papered.
• Officers will be checking on the legitimacy of a website per request of city officials.
• Caller reported someone hit her vehicle at a Summit Street location.
• Caller advised someone was trying to get into her Beier Drive apartment.
• Complainant advised there were subjects following her. Officer advised she was at station awaiting a ride.
• Squad responded to the 400 block of West Lytle Street at 12:26 a.m. for a female subject with abdominal pain and pain on the left side.
• EMS was requested through a medical alert company for a female in respiratory distress at 12:40 p.m. in the 500 block of Stearns Road.
• Squad was requested at 4:32 p.m. for an ill female in the 400 block of North Town Street.
• EMS responded to the 200 block of Sycamore Street for a male subject who passed out at 9:20 p.m.
• Caller advised of a loose horse at a West Township Road 112, location, advised she almost hit it with her vehicle, advised owners are not home and she needs help. Deputy advised he was unable to locate the animal or anyone standing by there.
- The Docket
- Member Service