• Caller reported someone hit her vehicle at a South Main Street location at 5:47 p.m. Under investigation.
• Ty H. Ball, 21, 141 Perry St., was arrested on an active warrant out of Wood County.
• A Columbus Avenue caller reported parts were stolen off of his riding lawnmower.
• A Stearns Road caller reported her neighbor accused her of stealing cigarettes.
• An Arthur Avenue caller requested an officer as a male allegedly put his hands on her, reported she wanted to press charges.
• Complainant reported a male was at her Perrysburg Road apartment and tried to force himself in, he left and she has a CPO against him. Charges are pending.
• School bus superintendent reported the light at the intersection of East Lytle Street and Columbus Avenue is not functioning properly. Officer advised lights appear to be functioning normally.
• Subject was found tampering with record at Fostoria Municipal Court.
• Complainant came on station, requested to speak to an officer regarding a West High Street business cutting up her driver’s license.
• A Seneca Avenue caller reported a vehicle blocking the sidewalk. Officer advised he was unable to locate.
• Caller reported they found a used syringe outside of a Perry Street building. Item to be disposed of properly.
• Complainant properly a large dog charging them at a Seneca Avenue location. Officer checked the area and was unable to locate the canine.
• Caller requested to speak to an officer regarding issues with his employer.
• An Elwood Avenue caller reported her daughter was at the location causing problems. Officer advised female is leaving until things “cool down.”
• Caller reported the light at North Main and East Center streets is stuck on red and not circulating. Officer advised it is cycling normally.
• A West Fremont Street caller reported an unruly juvenile at the location. Officer advised he spoke with child who is now cleaning his room as instructed.
• Caller reported she found a license plate outside of a Perry Street business. Officer advised plate was returned to owner.
• A West High Street caller reported she was threatened at her place of employment.
• A Lincoln Avenue caller requested an officer as his wife took his jewelry.
• An outside agency requested FPD look into a report of a “sexual offense.”
• Caller reported a cancer patient fell and struck her head at a Van Buren Street location at 4:16 a.m. EMS was sent.
• Squad requested at 3:46 p.m. for a male bleeding from the foot at a location in the 700 block of Park Avenue.
• Squad requested at 6:29 p.m. to a West Center Street business for a female who fell.
• Squad requested at 7:14 p.m. for a male with difficulty breathing at a location in the 600 block of Westhaven Drive.
• A Cheryl Drive caller reported a low hanging wire near the location. Deputy advised cable was cut and neighbor would contact cable company.
- The Docket
- Member Service