• Ryan Joseph Thomas, 22, 536 E. Lytle St., was arrested on a warrant out of Seneca County.
• Officer issued a citation for expired plates following a traffic stop at the intersection of East Jackson and Spruce streets.
• Caller advised that someone took her child support card and has been using it.
• Complainant reported her mother’s ring was missing from a location in the 700 block of Columbus Avenue.
• Caller reported her Sandusky Street residence was broken into and items were stolen.
• Complainant reported one of the doors at a West Fremont Street location was shattered. Officer advised the outside door was damaged; advised unsure if entry was made; advised nothing appeared to be missing and no other doors were damaged.
• Complainant reported being bitten by a dog on East Sixth Street. Officer advised the canine got loose from a broken board from the fence; advised the owner to quarantine the dog for the warden.
• Complainant advised of a hurt goose near Fairway Lane; advised Hancock County Wildlife.
• Subject advised he was received threatening text messages from a subject.
• Caller advised that his daughter contacted him saying her mother hit her and that she has a black eye; requested officer. Officer advised there were no marks on the juvenile to substantiate the report. Subject called again advising his daughter said she was going to kill herself. Officer advised he spoke with the juvenile; advised she wanted to go with her father and her mother wouldn’t allow it; advised the juvenile is not going to harm herself.
• Complainant advised of a small juvenile on a bike riding in the roadway on Perry Street. Officer advised unable to locate.
• Complainant requested to speak to an officer regarding the father of her daughter who threatening their daughter.
• Caller reported a knife was lying by the curb at West Tiffin and South Vine streets; requested an officer pick it up so children do not. Officer advised they picked up the item.
• Complainant advised of a juvenile whose leg was stuck in a tree at a Beier Drive location and was unable to get down. Officer advised the male subject who was babysitting ran; advised the parents were with the juvenile.
• Caller advised he was walking in the South Poplar and East Jones streets area when he heard a hissing coming from a demolished building. Officer advised the gas company would be contacted to make sure service was disconnected there.
• Complainant advised there was an animal running loose near Reservoir 5. Officer advised Lakeland Golf Course, Hancock County and a Wildlife officer of the complaint; advised Wildlife officer reported he didn’t locate any evidence of a black bear in the area.
• EMS was requested for an elderly male subject with difficulty breathing in the 500 block of North Poplar Street at 3:20 a.m.
• Squad was requested at 4:25 a.m. to transport a female subject from the 200 block of Bricker Street to the hospital.
• Fostoria Fire Division responded to a fire alarm in the 700 block of Columbus Avenue.
• EMS responded to the 700 block of Circle Drive for a male subject who was having chest pains at 10:35 p.m.
• Deputy transported one male subject to jail from Fostoria.
• Deputy advised he issued a citation for driving on a closed road following a stop at a West Ohio 12 location.
• Complainant advised of a male subject at her South Township Road 59 residence who came to her door, left when she didn’t answer, came back and was sitting in her driveway; requested a deputy as she didn’t want him there. Deputy advised subject was not there upon his arrival; advised contact was made with the subject and he was advised not to return to the property or he would be arrested for trespassing.
• An East Ohio 18 caller advised there was a subject there that was not wanted; requested a trespass order be served to the subject. Deputy advised unable to locate the subject.
• Complainant went to Fostoria Police Department to file an unauthorized use complaint;advised she just wanted her vehicle back. Deputy advised he would make contact with her at her South Township Road 37 residence.
- The Docket
- Member Service