• Complainant requested an officer regarding a non-injury crash at a North Countyline Street location.
• Marquise Dewayne Figures, 28, Findlay, was arrested on an active warrant.
• Eric M. Sanchez, 20, 457 E. Center St., was arrested for criminal trespassing.
• Officer issued a citation for an improperly parked vehicle at a Beier Drive location.
• Officer issued a citation for failure to yield right of way after the subject almost struck the officer’s patrol vehicle at a West Tiffin Street location.
• Officer issued a citation for assured clear distance ahead following a report of a traffic crash at West Lytle Street and Mid-block.
• Officer issued three citations following a traffic stop at an East Fremont Street location.
• Complainant reported her East Jones Street residence was broken into and items were taken.
• Complainant reported his West Lytle Street residence was broken into and items were stolen.
• Complainant came on station and reported her ex fiancée damaged some of her property.
• Subject came on station requesting to speak to an officer in reference to someone accusing him of child molestation. Officer advised complainant of options.
• Complainant reported there was a male at an East North Street residence holding a gun and pointing it. Officer advised the subject had a BB gun and was showing it to his grandson; advised subject not to use it in the city.
• Complainant reported a vehicle parked at an East High Street location and has not moved in more than a week. Officer marked the tires.
• An East Fremont Street caller reported his six-year-old son was at someone’s residence and was refusing to come home. Officer advised the child returned home but then left before the officer arrived at the residence; advised he showed up at his grandmother’s residence; advised the juvenile left the residence and went to his great-grandmother’s residence.
• Complainant reported a group of juveniles were throwing things on top of her North Countyline Street trailer and at her windows. Officer spoke to guardians of the juveniles and they were made aware of the situation; advised they would take care of it.
• Caller reported a juvenile who fell out a window at an East Crocker Street location, was hanging on and climbed back in the window. The father told the officer he had been having discipline problems with the child and he was not supposed to be upstairs without an adult; advised the juvenile was not hurt and there were no injuries.
• Complainant reported subjects in a vehicle physically picked up a female and put her in the car. Another complainant reported there were approximately seven subjects involved in a physical altercation and one female was on the ground. Officer advised it was an ongoing issue between two juveniles; advised he will attempt to set up a meeting with the parents and the juveniles to resolve the issue.
• Caller requested a welfare check on his wife and daughter; reported he was one the phone with his daughter when his wife started yelling and took the phone away and no one is answering the phone now. Officer advised no one was at the residence or two other residences he checked; unable to locate.
• EMS was requested to transport a subject who had a possible stroke from the 700 block of Columbus Avenue to the hospital at 4:29 a.m.
• EMS responded to the 600 block of South Corporate Drive for a female with chest pains at 10:55 a.m.
• Fostoria Fire Division responded to a report of a cooking fire at 2:38 p.m. in the 700 block of South Main Street.
• EMS was requested for a female having a possible seizure at 4:18 p.m. in the 500 block of Miller Avenue.
• EMS responded to the 700 block of Columbus Avenue for an elderly female who had fallen at 5:54 p.m. had a large bruise on her forehead as well as lacerations and was confused.
• At 6:20 p.m., EMS responded to the 700 block of South Wood Street for a male having a possible stroke.
• Complainant came on station to report he contracted to have furniture picked up from his Seneca Avenue residence and transported to Florida; advised the items were supposed to be delivered by now and the company advised they believe the subcontractor stole the items.
• Subject came on station to report the theft of medication from her Township Road 1075 residence; advised she knows who did it.
• Caller reported the subject who took her medication is at her Township Road 1075 residence causing problems and refusing to leave; advised she thought he was high on heroin.
- The Docket
- Member Service