• One was taken into custody on an active warrant out of Seneca County.
• Clarence A. Bethel, 35, 235 S. Countyline St., was arrested on an active warrant.
• Officer issued a citation for an improper lane change following a minor accident at a West Lytle Street location.
• Complainant reported she had a prescription stolen from her purse in the break room of a North Countyline Street business. Officer advised of theft of 30 Xanax pills.
• Complainant came on station and requested an officer to accompany her on an eviction notice at a South Union Street location. Notice was served.
• Complainant reported a hypodermic needle in the mulch at a location near the intersection of State and East Lytle streets. Officer advised the item was collected.
• A West Tiffin Street caller reported the sound of possible gun shots being fired. Officer advised he spoke with two juveniles shooting baskets who advised it sounded like it was coming from Findlay Street. Officer checked the area and was unable to locate.
• A West Crocker Street caller reported kids lighting fireworks in the 300 block of West Crocker Street. Officer checked the area and was unable to locate.
• Female from Columbus called and reported her daughter is on the line with a female in the city who is threatening to commit suicide. Officer spoke with the father who advised he believes the child’s mother is calling in false complaints.
• Complainant requested an officer as her soon-to-be ex-boyfriend came home to the Seneca Street residence to return the children and he began tearing articles off the walls.
• Female requested officer to a Woodward Avenue location as one neighbor was beating another neighbor. Officer advised it was mutual combat and he warned both parties of disorderly conduct.
• Squad requested to a Columbus Avenue location at 12:39 a.m. for a transport to the hospital for evaluation.
• 9-1-1 call at 7:14 a.m., EMS requested to a location in the 300 block of Perry Street for an elderly female who has fallen.
• Wood County Sheriff’s Office transfered an EMS call at 8:29 a.m. to a location in the 800 block of Williston Avenue for an elderly male.
• Wood County Sheriff’s Office transfered a 9-1-1 call at 9:15 a.m. for a female who is having seizures and hit her head at a location in the 800 block of North Countyline Street.
• Ambulance requested at 11:57 a.m. for a female who is vomiting at a location in the 900 block of Country Club Drive.
• Squad requested at 10:46 p.m. for an unresponsive patient at a location in the 1000 block of Independence Road.
• An anonymous caller reported there were multiple vehicles tearing up the property at a West County Road 26 location. Deputies advised they’d try to locate an owner to see if they wanted to pursue charges.
• Caller reported he received threats of physical harm and threats on his life by a College Avenue resident.
- The Docket
- Member Service