• Ronald W. Moore, 57, 1521 N. Countyline St. Lot 54, turned himself in on a warrant.
• Officer issued a citation for a stop sign violation following a traffic stop on North Town Street.
• Officer issued a citation for failure to yield following a report of a non-injury accident at a North Countyline Street location.
• Caller reported someone broke the windows out of the basement at a River Street location; advised nothing was taken.
• Officer advised a vehicle was towed from South Poplar Street; tires had been marked for more than 48 hours.
• A South Union Street caller reported there was a vehicle idling in a garage and the garage door was barely open. Officer advised the owner received a new car starter and was testing it out.
• Complainant reported she received a call from Blue Cross and they are in the parking lot of her residence to speak with her regarding her medication; advised her daughter works for Blue Cross and they don’t do things like that; requested an officer. Officer advised the subject was a nurse practitioner doing home visits; advised she left.
• A city employee came on station and reported someone dumped trash at the compost pile; advised names were on different items in the trash. Officer advised owner of trash picked up part of it and would pick up the rest later.
• Caller reported cars parked in the yard and on the boulevard at an Elm Street location. Officer made contact with the vehicle owners and they were being moved.
• Complainant reported her juvenile son took off with another male; requested officers find him and bring him home. Officer advised her of options.
• Caller reported his ex-girlfriend was at his West Clark Street residence and refused to leave. Officer advised parties had conflicting stories; female gathered her belongings and was on her way.
• A South Wood Street caller reported his neighbor’s dog had been barking for 30 minutes. Officer made contact with the owner; advised owner of complaint and to keep the dog inside.
• EMS responded at 9:25 a.m. for an elderly female in respiratory distress in the 500 block of Stinchcomb Drive.
• At 11:10 a.m., Seneca County Sheriff’s Office requested EMS to the 4200 block of North Township Road 47 for an elderly female who was passed out and unresponsive.
• EMS responded for a disoriented male in the 600 block of Plaza Drive at 1:33 p.m.
• EMS responded to the 100 block of West High Street for an elderly female who may have passed out at 7:13 p.m.
• Seneca County Sheriff’s Office relayed a squad request for a female in the 200 block of Sandusky Street having difficulty swallowing a pill at 8:40 p.m.
• An unknown subject was arrested after deputies responded to reports of a fight in progress at a West Axline Street location. Reports indicate the subject was intoxicated.
• Caller reported rims were stolen near a South Township Road 1125 location.
• Seneca County Humane Society requested a deputy standby while they executed a search warrant at a West County Road 592 location.
- The Docket
- Member Service