• Wood County Sheriff’s Office advised there is a semi blocking the roadway at West Jones Road and North Countyline Street. Semi ran out of fuel.
• School reported a reddish truck passing a school bus while it was unloading children at Palmer and Lewis streets. Under investigation.
• Complainant came on station and requested to speak to an officer regarding her son. Under investigation.
• An Eastern Avenue caller requested to speak to an officer regarding threatening phone calls she is receiving. Officer advised complainant to contact Sandusky County due to subject living in Sandusky County.
• Wood County Sheriff requested an officer make contact with a female regarding her vehicle being left on someone’s property in the county. Officer was unable to make contact.
• A Hays Street caller reported someone dumped trash by his garage. Message left with the street department to clean it up.
• A West High Street caller reported two subjects walking around the house pushing on windows. Officer advised no entry was made, house was locked, no one in area.
• A South Poplar Street caller reported two males fighting inside the home. Officer advised it was a verbal argument after father took “last swig of son’s Pepsi.”
• Complainant reported she feels someone was in her North Union Street home. Officer checked outside and inside the home and nothing was located.
• Squad requested at 2:55 a.m. for a female who has fallen in the 500 block of East Lytle Street.
• Squad requested at 5:13 a.m. for a dialysis patient who has fallen at a location in the 900 block of South Main Street.
• Squad requested at 11:48 a.m. for a female who has not been able to get out of her chair for a couple of days at a location in the 400 block of College Avenue.
• Squad requested at 9:57 p.m. for an elderly male with difficulty breathing at a location in the 300 block of Thomas Street.
• Deputy arrested an unidentified subject for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia following a traffic stop at North Town and Sandusky streets.
• A West Township Road 132 resident reported he was TP’d and “forked;” no damage, didn’t want to speak to a deputy; just wanted a report on file.
• A West Ohio 18 caller reported her juvenile daughter had been having sex with an adult male; requested to speak with a deputy.
• Complainant reported there was a “marijuana party” going on at an East Ohio 18 location. Deputy unable to locate.
• Caller reported a subject was at an East Ohio 18 and he was not supposed to be. Deputy unable to locate.
- The Docket
- Member Service