• Officer issued a citation for a stop sign violation following a traffic stop at a South Street location.
• Officer issued a citation for speed following a traffic stop at North Corporate Drive and South U.S. 23.
• Officer issued a citation for assured clear distance ahead following a report of a three-vehicle crash at North Countyline and Thomas streets.
• Officer issued three citations following a traffic stop at South Wood and West Lytle streets for improper turn, OVI/habitual offender suspension, and FRA suspension.
• Complainant came on station to speak with an officer regarding an alley near West South Street; reported a delivery truck has hit signs in the alley and has torn up yards. Officer advised manager of complaint who advised they will talk with the drivers.
• Dispatcher reported several 911 calls; advised no location; advised attempted call back with no answer and no voicemail.
• Caller reported a semi in the ditch near South Springville Avenue and South U.S. 23. Officer advised semi was able to get out with assistance from Reinhart Auto Body.
• Caller reported she found threatening notes written by her niece.
• Complainant reported a pothole at a West Lytle Street location. Officer advised the pothole was large and needed fixed as soon as possible; street department contacted.
• Caller reported she has two canines in her vehicle that she picked up running loose. Officer impounded dogs.
• A Van Buren Street caller reported someone left a bike in their alcove; requested it get picked up. Officer impounded bike.
• Caller requested an officer at a North Countyline Street location for an argument. Officer advised one party is moving out this weekend; advised subjects of consequences if officers have to return.
• Seneca County Sheriff’s Office requested MES for a male subject who is passed out in the 4200 block of North Township Road 47 at 10:44 a.m.
• Wood County Sheriff’s Office requested EMS for an elderly male with difficulty walking and extreme weakness at 1:43 p.m. in the 3400 block of Gwilym Drive.
• EMS transported one subject from the 600 block of Findlay Street to ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital at 11:05 p.m.
• Perrysburg Police Department requested a deputy attempt to locate a subject at a South U.S. 23 location who was possibly involved in an accident in their city. Deputy advised message was delivered.
• Several callers reported railroad gates malfunctioning at a West County Road 592 location; one caller reported a gate was missing. Dispatch advised the railroad company was enroute.
- The Docket
- Member Service