• Terra A. Rigdon, 37, was arrested for driving while under the influence.
• Officer issued a citation for speeding at a Sandusky Street location.
• Caller advised that while he was at church, his vehicle was parked on Tiffin Street and someone keyed it. Officer advised there was damage to both passenger doors; advised it appeared as if a mirror from another vehicle scratched it.
• A caller from the emergency room advised they were treating a subject who advised they were allegedly assaulted at location and did not request to file charges. Officer advised the subject denied assault; advised her of her options.
• Tiffin Police Department requested an officer go to a North Union Street location and check with the resident to see if they knew where their juvenile child was at. Officer advised contact was made.
• The street department supervisor requested to speak to an officer regarding someone who is dumping trash at the park. Officer advised a name and address were found in the trash; advised contact was made. Subject advised it was bigger trash and must have fallen out. Officer advised if situation or something similar occurs again, they will be cited for illegal dumping.
• Complainant advised of a two-year-old playing by the road at an East Sixth Street location only in a diaper. Officer advised he made contact with the mother who stated that her child was in her pajamas sleeping on the couch and that she has not been outside.
• Caller requested to speak to an officer regarding options for telephone harassment; caller advised of a male with an Indian or Pakistani accent making harassing phone calls; advised he mostly tries to convince her of false winnings but recently made comments regarding her touching his private parts. Officer advised her to change her phone number.
• A West High Street employee advised of a drive off for someone who didn’t pay for gas. Officer advised they located the subject who advised it was an accident and they would go back and pay.
• Caller advised that her father and her were fighting about her computer. Officer advised it was a verbal argument; advised female party was staying with a family member for the evening.
• A child could be heard yelling “911 oh no” from a call from an East Sixth Street location before the call was disconnected. Upon call back, mother advised the child was playing with the phone. Officer advised he spoke with the mother and the child.
• EMS responded to the 200-block of West High Street at 4:22 a.m. for an ill subject.
• EMS was requested to the 600-block of Foster Street for a child who stopped breathing at 9:21 p.m.; caller advised compressions were given and spontaneous breaths resumed.
• Caller advised of a disabled semi east of the intersection of West Ohio 12 and West County Road 592.
- The Docket
- Member Service