• Complainant advised they witnessed a hit-skip near a College Avenue and North Union Street location. Officer advised subjects will try to work it out, if not, he will issue a citation.
• Tad Loren Ray Derr, 22, 111 E. Crocker St., was arrested on a warrant. Officer advised suspected drugs and drug paraphernalia were found “in plain sight;” further charges are pending.
• William E. Welch, 22, 143 Perry St., was arrested on an active warrant.
• Patrick A. Baxter, 48, 232 Watson Ave., was arrested for domestic violence.
• Cam Anthony Reese, 20, 219 E. High St., was arrested on an active warrant.
• Officer issued citations for improper lane change and seat belt violation following a report of a vehicle left of center on North Countyline Street. Officer advised subject if vehicle is unsafe, as subject advised he was having mechanical problems, to not drive it.
• Officer issued a citation for expired plates at an East Lytle Street location.
• Caller advised that pipes and wiring was stolen from a Maple Street location.
• Caller advised his cell phone was taken.
• Complainant advised she saw a male subject possibly carrying a pole attempting to look inside vehicles near South Main and East Sixth streets. Officer advised unable to locate.
• Complainant advised that someone was stealing her trash and throwing it down and knocking her trash can over at her East Lytle Street residence.
• Subject came on station and advised he found a cell phone at a West North Street location.
• Caller advised that her sister was assaulted by her boyfriend. Officer advised one party gathered his property and left the residence.
• Caller advised that his sister and her husband were fighting and that he kicked her; advised he is worried for her welfare.
• EMS responded to the 700-block of Columbus Avenue for a female subject who fell onto her knees and his having pain at 7:33 a.m.
• Caller advised of a vehicle versus a pole at a North County Road 11 location; advised the pole was down and wires were across the road. Deputy advised the road was shut down a while.
• Caller advised that her and her husband decided to separate and he would not let her into their North U.S. 23 residence to get her personal belongings. Deputy advised she received belongings for the night and would not return; advised both parties were warned for disorderly conduct and of consequences if they had to return.
• Caller advised that a male subject came to the business and advised they were stuck in a ditch at a West Ohio 12 location near North Township Road 156. Deputy advised they were unable to locate.
- The Docket
- Member Service