• Caller reported a crash at 7:09 p.m. at a North Countyline Street business, advised the second vehicle had already left. Officer advised minor damage to both vehicles, advised both parties would have to handle it amongst themselves.
• Caller advised of a multi-car crash at the intersection of East Lytle Street and Springville Avenue at 8:21 p.m. Officer advised he was unable to locate.
• A juvenile was arrested for assault following an incident at a Park Avenue location.
• Complainant advised of a pot hole at Park Avenue between Vine Street and Lincoln Avenue. Officer advised street department was notified.
• Officer advised of a street sign down at the intersection of Buckley and East Culbertson streets. Officer advised street department was notified.
• Ohio State Highway Patrol and Hancock County Sheriff’s Office advised of a vehicle headed east on Ohio 613. Officer advised he was unable to locate, would keep an eye out.
• An East Sixth Street caller advised he received a phone call from a company requesting information on any credit cards he may have.
• A Williston Avenue caller advised her husband has to leave for work and people are blocking their driveway. Officer advised he spoke to owner of vehicle and he advised he would not block the driveway anymore.
• 9-1-1 transfer call from Wood County at 7:54 a.m., EMS request for an elderly female who has fallen and needs assistance at a location in the 600-block of Stinchcomb Drive.
- The Docket
- Member Service