• Complainant said her vehicle was rear ended by another vehicle at a North Countyline Street location.
• Sirlawrence, E. Payne, 33, 1056 Lynn St., was arrested for multiple driving violations.
• Officer issued a citation for speeding at a Sandusky Street location.
• Officer issued a citation for expired plates near Cory and West Jackson streets.
• Complainant came on station to report that her vehicle was taken from in front of her North Main Street residence.
• Caller advised that she lost her wallet containing personal identifying information.
• A Woodward Avenue resident advised that her neighbor assaulted her and tried to enter her trailer.
• Wood County Sheriff’s Office advised they received two phone calls from an East Tiffin Street location; advised a female subject was yelling for help. Officers advised there was a small fire in the microwave, which was put out prior to officers arrival.
• Complainant advised that there was an unwanted subject at her Boston Avenue residence.
• Complainant advised of a male subject asking for money and a place to stay; advised he was walking down West Lytle Street. Officers advised subject advised he was left stranded by the person who brought him from Toledo.
• EMS was requested to the 400-block of South Town Street at 4:38 a.m.
• EMS responded to the 1200-block of Lincoln Avenue for a subject with knee pain at 9:26 a.m.
• At 6:25 p.m., EMS was requested to the 600-block of Northview Drive for an elderly female who fell; possibly broke her leg or hip.
• EMS responded to the 400-block of Columbus Avenue for a subject with chest pains up to his jawline at 10:28 p.m.
- The Docket
- Member Service