• Caller advised of a private property accident at a Plaza Drive location; advised a subject hit a shopping cart, pushing it into her car and causing scratches.
• Anthony Dwayne Cunningham, 45, 140 Lunt St., was arrested for failure to appear.
• An East Lytle Street employee advised subject failed to pay for gas.
• Caller advised that he witnessed a snow plow hit his mailbox and several other mailboxes on Woodland Avenue; advised he was unsure whether it was a city or a county snow plow.
• Caller advised that her vehicle was parked at a North Main Street location and was hit by another vehicle. Officer advised of minor damage to the rear drivers side corner.
• Caller advised of a canine trying to get into vehicles at a Sandusky Street location.
• Complainant advised of a vehicle at an East North Street location that had been parked there for months. Officer advised owner works in Toledo, unsure why the vehicle was there.
• Fostoria Fire Division reported a subject plowing in fire hydrants at Fairview Estates. Officer advised contact was made with the subject.
• Complainant advised of subjects drinking at a Perrysburg Road location while children were sledding. Officer advised subjects were warned about those beverages.
• Seneca County Sheriff’s Office advised of a 911-hang up from a child at a West Lytle Street location. Officer advised no children were at the location; unknown where the call originated from.
• Caller advised of an unruly juvenile at an East Fremont Street location. Officer advised an “attitude adjustment was given.”
• South Adams Street caller advised of grandson causing problems. Officers advised they knocked on the door and no one answered. On call back, phone rang, someone answered and hung up.
• An elderly subject requested transportation to the hospital from the 900-block of South Poplar Street at 5:24 a.m.
• EMS responded to the 700-block of Columbus Avenue for a subject who was bleeding and needed to be taken to the hospital at 11:26 a.m.
• At 2:47 p.m., EMS responded to the 500-block of Short Elm Street for an elderly subject with difficulty breathing.
• EMS was requested to the 100-block of East Lytle Street for a male subject who fell at 4:26 p.m.
• EMS responded to the 70-block of Barcelona Drive for a female with a possible broken ankle at 6:41 p.m.
• East Ohio 18 caller requested to speak with a deputy in reference to a noise complaint in the upstairs apartment; advised when he went to ask them to quiet down, they said they were going to kill him. Deputy advised they were both warned for disorderly conduct.
- The Docket
- Member Service