• Caller advised of a non-injury crash at 1:54 p.m. in the parking lot of a Van Buren Street location.
• Danny L. Raney Jr., 27, 249 E. Crocker St., was arrested on an active warrant.
• Officer advised he issued a citation for speeding following a traffic stop at the intersection of Sandusky and Sumner streets
• Officer issued citations for speeding, no operator’s license, driving under suspension and driving under a child support suspension following a traffic stop at a Sandusky Street location.
• Complainant advised that his vehicle he reported stolen Wednesday morning was now at a West North Street location, then advised vehicle was not there. Officer advised vehicle has been “stored and sealed.”
• Clerk of a North Countyline Street business advised that was scammed out of $110 at the location.
• Complainant advised of kids throwing ice at vehicles near a North Countyline Street location. Officer advised he was enroute to station with two juveniles, advised another car was hit by ice and owner would be enroute to station to file a report.
• Officer advised he was out with a disabled vehicle at Park Avenue and North Vine Street, advised it had a flat tire and owner was going to fix it.
• A West Fourth Street caller advised someone attempted to break into her home last night, advised a section of privacy fence was knocked down and a chunk of wood is missing from her door. Officer advised of damage to fence and no entry gained to home, requested extra patrol.
• An East Crocker Street caller advised people living upstairs were being very loud. Officer advised one half of party has left, everything is OK now.
• Complainant advised a construction company working on a home next to his West North Street residence did damage to his porch. Officer advised porch steps off foundation and a board is propped up against them, advised complainant to contact owner of company to rectify situation.
• Owner of a North Countyline Street restaurant advised an employee has a restraining order against her husband and he keeps calling.
• A Glenview Drive caller advised she received a call from a fraud department and someone tried to open a credit card in her husband’s name, advised person had her husband’s information.
• Caller advised a truck came into the parking lot of a North Countyline Street school and drove through cones. Officer advised he checked the area for the vehicle and was unable to locate.
• Complainant advised of a subject riding a motorized scooter at a location near the intersection of Sandusky and Buckley streets.
• 9-1-1 transfer call from Wood County at 10:43 a.m., EMS requested for a male subject at a location in the 500-block of North Main Street. Officer advised funeral home was on scene.
• Caller requested deputies to help him unlock his vehicle which was parked at a West Ohio 18 location; advised a small child was inside. Deputy advised vehicle was unlocked without incident.
- The Docket
- Member Service