• 9-1-1 call at 2:17 p.m., complainant advised he was just hit by a vehicle near a Maple Street location. Officer advised parties know each other and instead of advising what the situation was, subjects started screaming at each other, advised there was minor damage and no injuries.
• Officer issued a citation for speeding during a traffic stop at a Sandusky Street location.
• A Spruce Street caller advised his garage was broken into. Officer advised two chainsaws were missing, re-securing building.
• A North Wood Street caller advised her vehicle was parked in the west parking lot of the church yesterday morning and advised her vehicle was broken into, advised the car was unlocked and older registrations and insurance cards were taken. Caller also advised her overnight bag was gone.
• Complainant advised of a black car parked in front of his West Fourth Street home that has not moved in almost a week. Officer advised resident was notified of complaint and they are moving the vehicle.
• Officer out at a North Countyline Street location for debris in the roadway.
• A Buckley Street caller advised of two dogs on her porch. Officer advised dogs were taken back to owner, advised they somehow squeezed through a fence, advised owner will remedy the situation.
• A North Countyline Street caller requested to speak to an officer regarding a situation with her mother. Officer advised he referred to agencies to get copies of documents.
• Complainant came on station and advised tried to pick up his child from the bus drop off at Plaza Drive and his ex would not allow him to have the child.
• Complainant came on station and requested to speak to an officer about a male subject that keeps coming into a South Main Street location. Officer advised complainant to call if subject returns and he would have him removed.
• Ohio State Highway Patrol advised of a reckless vehicle coming into the city from Arcadia. Officer advised he was unable to locate.
• A West Crocker Street caller advised her daughter saw a male subject trying to open their front door earlier.
• Complainant came on station in regards to something seen on social media. Officer advised information will be forwarded to school resource officer.
• A North Countyline Street caller advised of a subject at location causing problems. Officer advised subject was served his CPO.
• Caller requested officer to check on an elderly female walking in the roadway at the intersection South Wood and West Tiffin streets. Officer advised she is okay and on her way home.
• 9-1-1 call at 11:09 a.m., EMS requested for a male subject who is diabetic and has a blood sugar level of 40 at a South Corporate Drive location.
• 9-1-1 call at 2:20 p.m., EMS requested young child who fell out of a shopping cart at a location in the 500-block of Plaza Drive.
• Ohio State Highway Patrol requested a stand by on a traffic stop at the intersection of West Ohio 18 and North Township Road 101 while a search is conducted.
- The Docket
- Member Service