• Officer issued a citation for red light violation following a traffic stop at a North Countyline Street location.
• Officer issued a citation for traffic control device following a traffic stop at a North Countyline Street location.
• Officer issued three separate speeding citations following three separate traffic stops on Sandusky Street.
• Officer issued a citation at a Peeler Drive location for parking in a handicap spot with no placard or plates.
• Officer issued a citation for driving under suspension at a College Avenue location.
• Complainant advised that his bicycle was taken from a West Tiffin Street location.
• Caller reported his credit card was taken from his Burnham Drive residence.
• Complainant came on station to speak to an officer regarding his temporary tags that were stolen off of his vehicle.
• Complainant came on station and advised he felt his had damage done to his vehicle while at the Tiffin movie theater.
• Complainant came on station requesting to speak to an officer regarding her vehicle being damaged while being serviced.
• Complainant requested to speak to an officer; advised the father of her children refused to give her children back and one of the children needs medicine. Officer advised he spoke with the father; advised father was willing to return the children.
• Caller advised there was a missing stop sign at the intersection of East Clark and State streets. Officer advised the street department was notified.
• Complainant came on station requesting to speak to an officer regarding a guitar and amp that belongs to her but she believes she knows who has possession of them. Officer advised her of options.
• Wood County Sheriff’s Office requested EMS at 6:36 a.m. for an elderly subject with chest pains in the 2300-block of Hawthorne.
• EMS responded to the 900-block of South Main Street for an elderly female at 12:29 p.m.
• Transfer call from Wood County requested EMS for a female subject with an extremely high fever in the 1500-block of North Countyline Street at 9:25 p.m.
• Deputy advised out with a disabled vehicle at an East Ohio 18 location. Deputy advised vehicle well off the roadway; advised driver has ride coming and is trying to figure out what to do as far as towing.
• Fostoria Police Department advised they received a call about a dead deer in the road at U.S. 23 between Township Road 112 and Township Road 114. Deputy advised the deer was removed from the roadway.
• Caller advised of an erratic driver eastbound near the intersection of South U.S. 23 and West U.S. 224. Deputy advised unable to locate.
- The Docket
- Member Service