This post was updated at 3 p.m. Sunday.
All Findlay roads are open as Blanchard River floodwaters recede, and most rural roads in Hancock County have reopened, the Hancock County Sheriff’s Office and Findlay Police Department report.
In the county, closings or high water are reported on:
- Ohio 235 south of County Road 86 in Blanchard Township
- Ohio 235 south of Blanchard Township Road 89
- Township Road 89 from County Road 139 to County Road 140
- Blanchard Township 123 south of U.S. 224
- County Road 86 from the 2000 block to County Road 16 in Blanchard Township
- Blanchard Township 123 south of County Road 96